1. Total number of pages – up to 30.
2. Structure of a course project:
– Title page (sample is here)
– Table of contents
– “Body” of the project (all chapters)
– References (using the literature sources from 2005).
You can find a sample of a course project HERE. Pay attention, that this is just a SAMPLE of text formatting, references, structure, etc., but you can add extra chapters to your own scientific work! As soon as you learn how to write course projects, the Master’s thesis will be a piece of cake for you 😉
3. Font – Times New Roman, 14 pt, line spacing is 1.5; margins: top and bottom – 2 cm, left – 3 cm, right – 1,5 cm.
4. Images and chemical structures can be added to the text. But make sure they are not too large.
5. Do not use Wikipedia as the main source of information!!! You should work with scientific articles (check at Google Scholar, PubMed, etc.).
6. Each part of the text must have a corresponding reference.
Topics of Course Projects